e-primbon for English Task

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Thumbnail Recent Post

Recent Comments

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
Posted by Ravindra Primbon - - 0 komentar


Hi Guys…


I will describe about my guitar..
I have a guitar.
The color is brown and yellow

brand of my guitar is YAMAHA.
I like to play it while I am sad or pleasing even
I Love my Guitar.



This is Example about Description.
Now we will study about Descriptive..

Social Function
To describe a particular person, place or thing

Generic Structure
  •  Identification : identifies phenomenon to be describe
  •  Description : describes part, qualities, characteristics

Significant Grammatical Features
  •  Focus on specific Participant
  •  Use of attributes and identifying Processes
  •  Frequent use of Epithets and Classifiers in nominal groups
  •  Use of simple present tense 


CIRI KETERBATASAN
           Nouns tertentu, misalnya teacher, house, my rabbit, dsb
          Simple present tense
          Detailed noun phrase untuk memberikan informasi tentang subjek misalnya she a sweet young lady
          Berbagai macam adjectives, yang bersifat describing, numbering, classifying, misalnya : two strong legs, dsb
          Relating verbs untuk memberikan informasi tentang subjek. Misalnya : My mum is really cool, it has very thick fur, dsb
          Thinking verbs dan feeling verbs untuk mengungkapkan pandangan pribadi   penulis tentang subjek, misalnya : police believe the suspect is armed. I think it is a clever animal, dsb. Action verbs, misalnya : our new puppy bites our shoes, dsb.
          Adverbials untuk memberikan informasi tambahan tentang perilaku tersebut. Misalnya : fast, at the three house, dsb.
          Bahasa figurative, seperti simile, metaphor, misalnya : John is white as chalk,   sat, tight, dsb.

Leave a Reply

Give Your Comment...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Play A Video Clip... ^ ^

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net