e-primbon for English Task

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Thumbnail Recent Post

Recent Comments

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
Posted by Ravindra Primbon - - 0 komentar


This day is a happiness day…
This day, in school there is many contest for christmas celebrate..
So, we not active..
And in my class, we play each other.
There is playing football in class, Sleeping, Hear the music, may even exist playing card.
But, I’m happy because our class win in seek candy contest.
HAHAHAHA…. ^_^
Because I’m bring camera
So, we take a lot of photo.

Like this :






So guys, What you know about Happiness Expression ?   
Happiness Expression is an expression that is used to show that someone or people are glad have excited feelings.





What would you say to express your happiness?
·         I’m happy……
·         I’m (very)pleased / (really) delighted (about)….
·         I can’t say how pleased / delighted I am about it
·         I am so glad to hear that
·         Great!
·         Terrific!
·         Fantastic!
·         (Oh) how marvelous!



Source : http://raynal.wordpress.com

Leave a Reply

Give Your Comment...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Play A Video Clip... ^ ^

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net