e-primbon for English Task

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Thumbnail Recent Post

Recent Comments

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
Posted by Ravindra Primbon - - 0 komentar


Hi guys,
Happy Sunday.. ^^

After One week we work..
Now, we can break and get on together with family
Every week, I’m with my big family go to church for religious.

Now, while I’m break, I’m posting my written
 
This day, I write about Appointment,
So, I will give explanation about Definition of Appointment, Making an appointment, Accepting an appointment, Declining an appointment, and Canceling an appointment.

First, Definition of Appointment:
Appointment tells about agreement for meeting. It is good to make an appointment before you meet someone or people.





Making an appointment:

  • I’d like to make an appointment with. . . . (person)
  • I want to make an appointment to see….. (person) 
  • I’d like to make an appointment to see . . .( person)
  • Will you go out with me tonight ?
  • Can I come and see you?


Accepting an Appointment:

  • All right, see you there
  • No problem, I’m free on….(Thursday)
  • Be there on time
  •   I’ll wait for you there
  •   It’s a deal


Example:
Ramot : Hi Vindra, Will you go out with me tonight?
Vindra : Sure, see you there.. ^_^

Declining an appointment:
·         I’d love to, but I can’t.
·         I really want to, but I can’t
·         Sorry, I can’t
·         I’m sorry, I have another appointment

Example:
Ravindra : Will you come to my house tomorrow ?
Ramot     : Oh, I’m sorry Rav. I have another appointment.

Canceling an appointment:
·         I’m sorry, I’m very busy
·         I’m terrible sorry I have to put off my appointment
·         I’m afraid I have to postpone my appointment with….( person) tomorrow morning

Example:
Doni    : I’m so sorry, I can’t meet you today. Because, I’m very busy
Ravi     : Okay, I understand.



Source : 1. Buku PR Bahasa Inggris untuk SMA dan MA, Intan Pariwara
               2. http://raynal.wordpress.com

Leave a Reply

Give Your Comment...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Play A Video Clip... ^ ^

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net