e-primbon for English Task

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Thumbnail Recent Post

Recent Comments

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
Posted by Ravindra Primbon - - 0 komentar


Last month,
Khanding invite I and my friends from our class for come to her house, because her brother circumcised.

Then, I and Dhega compromised for use Batik.















 Coming to it, I and my friends eat and sing a song that is “KEONG RACUN”
After that, I and My friends back to home.

Do you know definition of Invitation...?

Invitation is a way to invite someone or more to go to a place or to do something.

The Invitations are usually written about people who were invited, the event invitation, time (day, date, hour) places, messages, and the person who invited.
           
















There are two types of invitation:
                                                                                  
FORMAL INVITATION
            Formal invitation is usually originate from Institutes, Companies and a kind of it. Normally formal invitation is written invitation.

INFORMAL INVITATION
            Informal invitation is personal invitation given to a friend, family, etc. Informal invitation can be written invitation and verbal invitation.

Kinds of Invitation:
  1. Spoken
  2. Written


Invitation use future tense

Usually in card invitation
  1. Purpose
  2. Time
  3. Place
Example:
Weeding card.

How to invite someone
  • I would like you to. . . .
  • We would like you to. . . .
  • We would be pleased if you could
  • Would you please aftend my party tonight?
  • Would you please aftend my birthday tonight?
  • Would you like to. . .?
  • Shall we. . .?
  • How about. . .?
  • If you don’t mind, please come to my house tomorrow?
  • Let’s have to dinner together with me tonight?
  • Would you mind coming to my birthday party?

Accepting an Invitation
  • Great! Leat’s do it.
  • Thank you. I’d like to
  • That’s a good idea
  • That would be very nice
  • I’d be glad to
  • That sounds like fun
  • That would be wonderful

Declining an Invitation
  • I’m really sorry about that
  • Sorry. I can’t. I have to do something
  • I’d love to. But I can’t



Source : 
  1. Presentation of Group 8
  2. Powerpoint of Mr. Erwanto
  3. http://raynal.wordpress.com

Leave a Reply

Give Your Comment...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Play A Video Clip... ^ ^

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net